Saturday, April 24, 2010

Excited to start new job

Congrats to me. :-) I start my new job as a Certified Medical Assistant on May 3, 2010. This is the one that I have been wanting and now it is mine. I will get great start out pay and wonderful benefits. This is so exciting for me. I am so happy to be able to work again. I love working with people also, so that is another benefit for this job. Once I start and get some time under my belt they will reimburse me to go to school for nursing which is the big goal. I love being a medical assistant though so I may stay right where I am for a while. :-)

A big thank you to all of you that have prayed for me and sent positive thoughts for me that I would find a great job. I appreciate you all so much. I apologize for any negative self doubt that I may have expressed along the way for finding work. I never should have doubted. I did, however, enjoy the time that I had off from working. Now I am ready to get going full steam ahead again. So, thank you all again. You are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment